Wickliffe Income Tax Department
City Tax Preparation Assistance
Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30 at Wickliffe City Hall
Effective October 1, 2017, the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA) will begin collecting municipal income tax for the City of Wickliffe. RITA is a non-profit governmental agency established in 1971 under chapter 167 of the Ohio Revised Code and is the largest municipal income tax collection agency in the State of Ohio. The City of Wickliffe chose the Regional Income Tax Agency for its ability to offer residents and businesses free eFiling, free ePayment capabilities and to maximize the City’s tax collection efforts. RITA will be responsible for the administration and collection of all income taxes and will serve as an Agent of the City of Wickliffe in this capacity.
Tax Department Forms
Click below to download, view, and print the following tax forms.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is necessary to view tax forms. Click here to download.
Income Tax Forms
- 2016 Income Tax Form (Individual & Business)
NOTE: must use Internet Explorer to access the 2016 fillable tax form. Google Chrome does not work for this form, and opens the 2015 form.
Some web browsers attempt to open PDFs using their own reader plug-ins, which may impair functionality within PDF fill-in forms. So that the form will function properly, we recommend that you first download the interactive form (by right-clicking on the link and choosing “Save As”) and then open the downloaded form in the newest version of Adobe Reader.
- 2016 Income Tax Return (Individual & Business) – hard copy printable form
- 2015 Income Tax Return (Individual & Business) printable form
- 2015 Income Tax Return (Individual & Business)
INCOME TAX INSTRUCTIONS
- Preparing Individual Income Tax Returns
see page 1 of instructions
- Preparing Business Income Tax Returns
see page 2 of instructions
PREVIOUS YEAR FORMS
- 2014 Individual Income Tax Return
- 2014 Business Income Tax Return
Other Tax Forms
- Quarterly Estimate Form (Q-1)
- Employer’s Return of Tax Withheld (W-1)
- New Business Information Form
- Refund Application & Instructions
- Income Tax & Refund Policy (as of 2013)
For Tax Years beginning on or after January 1, 2016
Click on title for link to addtional information regarding topic listed.
- Interest rate notice for 2017 ( The interest rate for taxable year 2017 is 6%.)
- Changes to Estimated Taxes
- Withholding Changes
- Penalty & Interest Changes
- Taxpayer’s Rights – City of Wickliffe