Wickliffe Resident Photo Challenge SPRING version. Please send us a photo of you enjoying our great City! Show us you/your family having SPRING fun in your yard, one of our parks, etc!
Submit photos to [email protected] and we will compile appropriate photos in a collage for the next issue of the Wickliffe Connection.
Please submit the highest resolution possible of your photos with caption and credit by MARCH 22nd, 2020, following the requirements below.
- Accepted formats are high quality JPG and JPEG.
- Photos must each include a credit: name of photographer and organizational affiliation (if applicable).
- Photos must each include a unique, detailed caption, which includes a description of what is going on in the photo, who is involved, and where it was taken. Captions should not be more than 3 sentences in length.
- Photos must each be submitted by photographer or with permission.
- We will not accept a photo with an overlaid logo or text. Additionally, we will not accept a photo sent inside a Word document or PDF. Please send only the photo file, with captions separate.
- Individuals and/or organizations may submit up to five photos. By submitting a photo, you give the Wickliffe Connection the right to use it in current and future communications.
Photos will be published as space permits and are also subject to publishing on the cityofwickliffe.com website.