BOARD OF ZONING APPEALS – NO MEETING TODAY!
Meets as needed the fourth Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm on site at City Hall 28730 Ridge Road. The Board of Zoning Appeals hears appeals on decisions made by the Building Commissioner or by any administrative officer on matters relating the Zoning Ordinance; for relief from any order, requirement, decision or determination, including the refusal of permits; and may decide appeals by reversing, or affirming wholly or in part, or modifying such order, requirement, decision or determination.
- David Bello
- Keith Bennett – Chairperson
- Michelle Rush
- Joseph Nicholas, Jr. – Vice Chair
- Edward Levon – Council Representative
- Raymond Sack – Bldg Comm.
- Pete Formica – City Engineer
- Scott J. Zele – Director of Law
- Cookie LoSchiavo – Secretary
Minutes: Please contact the Wickliffe Building Department for Board of Zoning Appeals meeting minutes. 440-943-7115
Begins: 7:00 PM
Ends: 8:30 PM
For more information:
Contact: Karrie Hopton