Wickliffe’s Seven City Parks
For a city of four square miles, Wickliffe hosts seven spectacular CITY PARKS. The parks provide activities for residents of all ages. The City has two swimming pools (at Coulby and Jindra Parks) and a Splash Park (Orlando Park). Three of the parks were re-named after residents who perished in service to our country (Featherston, Intihar and Jindra Parks). Linked to each park listed below you will find a Map with location for each park, their amenities and a printable “Request for Pavilion Permit”.
EMAILES REQUEST FORMS OR IN-PERSON PAVILION RESERVATIONS ONLY AT THIS TIME.
The Recreation Department located at City Hall will accommodate in-person reservation requests during business hours. A $40/$50 rental fee is required for all pavilion reservations. Payment secures your reservation. Wickliffe residents can submit a request by email at any time beginning January 3, 2023. Forms are available below when you click on the park of your choice. Fill out the Pavilion Request form, save it and then attach it to your request submission via email to [email protected]. Send two alternate pavilion/dates in the body of your email should your first request be unavailable. Requests will be reviewed in the order that they are received to this email address. Residency will be verified by Wickliffe address; you may be required to show proof of residency. Payment may be made by phone or in person by credit card, cash, or check made out to City of Wickliffe. Rental fee is refundable with a one week notice in writing. Pavilion usage is on a “first come, first serve” basis in the absence of a confirmed reservation.
Click the “Park Name” for a location map and a list of each park’s amenities, in addition those with asterisk* will have Pavilion Rental Permit Request Form(s) and Pavilion Calendar for available dates.
We ask for your continued patience, Pavilion online availability may be incorrect for a short period of time, as our information is migrated into the new website format. Up-to-date availability information or if you have questions please contact the Recreation Department 440-943-7120.
28730 Ridge Rd.
30100 Twin Lakes Dr.
2330 Buena Vista Dr.
Levi Lane Park*
1950 East 296th. St.
1065 Lloyd Rd.
1800 Ridgewick Dr.
901 Talmadge Dr.
Rules & Regulations at all City Parks
It shall be unlawful for any person to:
- Commit any disorderly or immoral act.
- Possess any alcoholic beverage or be found in an intoxicated state.
- Throw stones, sticks, cans or bottles, play golf or throw or hit any dangerous object.
- Deface in any manner, any tree, bench or park structure, including any notice or the rules and regulations governing the parks which have been posted or permanently affixed.
- Gamble or play any games of chance for money.
- Throw or leave garbage in any place other than in the receptacles provided.
- Publicly solicit subscriptions or beg.
- Wash, clean or polish any automobile or other vehicle.
- Drive or ride a motor scooter, motorcycle, mini-bike, snowmobile or any motor-driven vehicle.
- Climb any tree or walk, stand, sit upon any monument, vase, fountain, railing or fence.
- Permit any dog(s) or other animals to enter onto the park grounds or run at large.
- Post any sign or advertise anything for sale.
- Enter a place where a “No Admittance” sign has been posted or hold a picnic or game in an area not designated for that use.
- Discharge any firearms or fireworks or ignite or burn any sparkler.
- Build any fire except at places provided for that purpose.
- NO ice skating permitted on Coulby or Green Ridge Golf Course pond.
Dogs in City Parks
Council has enacted Ordinance 2008-08, amending Chapter 951, Park Regulations, allowing dogs in City parks on walking trails and paths only, not on the grassy areas. Dogs shall be restrained on a leash in such a manner as to be under a person’s control at all times. Dogs only will be permitted in the park areas designated as a park walkway, path or sidewalk. No person shall permit any dog to run at large. Parks with walking paths include Jindra, Orlando and Intihar Parks. Dogs are not permitted in open grassy areas, in park pavilions or at the ball fields. Owners are responsible for cleaning up their dog’s droppings in the park. (Ord. 2008-08, 4/14/2008)
Bicycles in Parks
Wickliffe City Council has removed the park rule that banned bicycles from City parks. Bicycles are now allowed in Wickliffe parks, and riders are asked to be courteous to walkers and others enjoying the park on foot.