Wickliffe City Pools & Spray Park
Times, Dates and Information:
Hours for all city aquatic amenities are subject to change throughout the season. We reserve the right to close areas of a pool at any time due to attendance or safety concerns.
2023 Season Closing Dates
- Last day for Coulby Aquatic Center will be Friday, August 25. End of Season Luau at Coulby Aquatic Center August 19th.
- Jindra Pool is CLOSED FOR THE SEASON.
- Last day for Orlando Spray Park will be Sunday, August 27.
Exposure to the coronavirus and its variants still exists. By entering any of the city's water amenities, you assume the risk of such exposure. We ask you to be responsible for your own protection and the safety of fellow participants by following current established COVID-19 guidelines.
Swimming Hours at Coulby Aquatic Center
Swimming Hours at Jindra Pool
Hours at Orlando Spray Park
Bring birth certificates of children, current utility bill (Accepted bills include: any recent (within 90 days) utility or credit card statement delivered by first-class mail only, (within 90 days) and driver's license.
Current / Returning Residents
Bring your 2022 Pool Pass or Orlando Spray Park Pass along with a current utility bill (Accepted bills include: any recent (within 90 days) utility or credit card statement delivered by first-class mail only.) and it will be updated at the Aquatic Center. If you no longer have your pass, a new one will be issued for a replacement fee of $5 per pass.
- Individual Season Pass: $75 - Includes Orlando Spray Park
- Family Season Pass: $145 - Includes Orlando Spray Park
A "residential family" shall include the adult head of household and his/her spouse or partner and the dependent children living in that household who are 20 years of age and under up to 6 members.
Families with more than 6 members must pay an additional $20 per member in family.
In the absence of a marriage license, residency of each partner must be established. Proof of residency shall include a current driver's license and a current (within 90 days) utility bill, as well as birth certificates for each child. Family members 21 and over must get an individual pass and prove residency. Grandparents not included with family. Children 8 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult or sibling 16 years of age or older at all water facilities.
- Senior Season Pass: $30 - Includes Orlando Spray Park. (Wickliffe Senior age 55 and over)
- Spray Park Only Pass: $30 per Individual or family.
- Lost Pass Replacement: $5 for each replacement
- Guests of Residents: Guests must be accompanied by Wickliffe resident at all times. Resident is responsible for their guest(s) during their visit.
Everyone entering the facility at the Aquatic Center and Jindra Pool must pay a fee. $8 each guest with a resident who has a pass, $8 for residents without a pass; must show proof of residency each visit, $2 each guest 2 and under. Everyone entering the facility at Orlando Spray Park must pay a fee. $3 each guest (regardless of age) with resident who has a pass, $1 for resident without a pass; must show proof of residency each visit.