Vacant Property / Building Foreclosure

Building vacant store front

All vacant properties/buildings must register with the City of Wickliffe Building Department per Vacant Building Registration Ordinances Chapters 1171 & 1175 of the City of Wickliffe Codified Ordinances.  

An exemption may only be granted by the Building Department upon receiving a COMPLETED vacant properties registration form.  Requests for an exemption must be received within 15 calendar days of receiving notification to register.

Vacant Property Registration Form